Job title: AVP, Business Banking Deposit Specialist (Remote eligible: AZ, NM, NV)
Company: Enterprise Bank & Trust
Job description: Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee shop to the large construction company that employs local people, our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive. With offices in Missouri, Kansas , Arizona, California, New Mexico and Nevada, we’re strong, growing and committed to supporting the communities we serve. We extend this commitment to the community to our associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by American Banker for multiple years, we offer our associates an array of benefits and the opportunity to chart their own career path with us. Join us in the pursuit of our mission to guide people to a lifetime of financial success, and enjoy a career filled with professional growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the satisfaction of supporting our communities. Together, there’s no stopping you.
AVP, Business Banking Deposit Specialist (Remote eligible: AZ, NM, NV)
Provides inside sales support to Business Bankers, phone support to Business Banking customers, inside TM support to Lobby associates and clerical and administrative support to the Business Banking team. Ensures customer service is provided and recommends products and services to prospects and existing clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide inside sales support for the Business Bankers
- Field calls when Business Bankers are not available
- Analyze prospect’s account statements and prepare Product Matrix for proposal
- Complete Contract and Service Schedule for Treasury Management products
- Facilitate onboarding for new clients for Online Banking and Treasury Management products
- Cross sell Treasury Management products
- Provide support to Business Banking clients
- Have a thorough understanding of all Business Banking Treasury Management products.
- Foster working relationships with CSOs, Operations Support associates and Lobby Managers for purposes of client support and to ensure continuous client experience
- Provide general customer support:
- provide phone support for Business Banking Client with TM products and troubleshooting issues
- Handle personal banking requests (funds transfers, outgoing wires, etc.)
- Answer general billing, document and transaction history requests
- Prepare annual Client review of account(s) and TM services usage
- Organizes and provides training for new Business Banking associates as needed
- Provide training on Bank Products, focusing on Business Banking Bundles and Treasury Management products
- Ensure new Business Banking associates have a thorough understanding of Business Banking processes
- Coordinate training schedule with other team members and other departments as needed
- Review department processes periodically to ensure continuous improvement
- Revise processes and communicate with team as needed
- Prepare reports to track Business Bankers’ performance goals
- Assist with monthly Team Sales meetings
- Assist Business Banking Sales Manager with periodic regional team meetings
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Thorough knowledge of Bank policies, procedures, compliance and banking regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure while managing various competing demands
- Strong inside sales and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Professional demeanor and phone voice with well-groomed appearance
- Self-starter, outgoing personality and able to address problems in a prompt, professional manner
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Team oriented, possess a positive attitude and works well with others
- Personal transportation that is reliable to visit customer sites and bank branches, if necessary
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, versatility, commitment and good judgment in team oriented environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Two years of college or equivalent plus three to five years of banking experience with an emphasis on treasury management, customer service experience, and retail experience.
Computer and Software Skills:
- Google Mail/Calendar
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank & Trust please contact Human Resources at [email protected] .
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and community relationships in ways that positively impact our associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster HERE .
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Job date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 08:58:12 GMT