Motorola introduced the brand new Razr+ immediately, in addition to a brand new common ol’ Razr. The brand new Razr+ is priced at $999 and can arrive June 23, with pre-orders opening June 16. The opposite Razr doesn’t but have a value or launch date, however will definitely be priced properly below the Razr+.
Want the Razr+ specs? Right here they’re:
- Essential Show: 6.9″ pOLED at 165Hz (FHD+, 2640 x 1080, 413ppi)
- Exterior Show: 3.6″ pOLED at 144Hz (1066 x 1056, 413ppi)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB
- Battery: 3800mAh
- Charging: 30W quick wired, 5W wi-fi
- Rear Digicam: Essential 12MP (f/1.5, OIS); Broad 13MP (f/2.2, FOV 108°)
- Entrance Digicam: 32MP (f/2.4)
- Software program: Android 13
- Safety: Aspect-mounted fingerprint reader
- Sturdiness: IP52
- Connectivity: WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, Twin SIM
- Different: Stereo audio system
- Dimension (open): 170.83 x 73.95 x 6.99mm, 188.5g
- Dimension (closed): 88.42 x 73.95 x 15.1mm
- Colours: Infinite Black, Saltwater Slide, Viva Magenta
As soon as out there, you’ll discover the Razr+ by way of provider companions that embody AT&T, T-Cell, Spectrum Cell, Google Fi Wi-fi and Optimum Cell. Motorola will even promote it unlocked at Finest Purchase, Amazon, and Motorola.com.
Right here is the cheaper Razr that’s coming sooner or later in a couple of months.
That’s all I’ve obtained.